Nessi Byrd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Nessi Byrd is proud to inform you that this policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Any information collected on this website is for the sole purpose of order processing and will not be sold, exchanged, or otherwise disclosed to anyone unless required by law.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.nessibyrd.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site. Registration is free with no obligation to purchase goods and entitles members to receive a number of selected benefits.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To send you our promotional materials or provide you with information regarding special offers and new ranges that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and where necessary, to contact you to verify your registered details prior to shipping goods to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about Nessi Byrd goods and services, which may be of interest to you, or we may contact you about these by post or telephone. We may contact you by via post with information about our goods similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- In the event that our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data of our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use or terms and conditions of sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nessi Byrd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PROVACY POLICY